From Darkness to Light...From Untruth to Truth

26.3.07

From a young age I have been on the hunt for truth. I guess you can say I am a truth seeker. I have never been one to be big on bullshit...ya know...that constant meaningless small talk...not that everything has to be so serious...but again...it gets so boring when we get so wrapped up around our "stories." Those stories that misrepresent who we really are. For instance...like life is hard...I am unattractive...I am not good enough...This person did me wrong...Life is not fair...I am sickly...My body doesn't work right...I have a chronic illness. Some where some how these "stories" misrepresent our lives in a big way. I will be the first to say that I have been guilty of it...but again...the truth seeker inside of me has always come in and has literally had to slap me of the face. HARD. Thank God.
When we focus on the "stuff" that is not serving us in a positive way...we are just bringing in more of the same...the same old shit...and sometimes we get comfortable in it...but because we are never really happy in it... that is the first sign that we are not in alignment with our true selves. Then it is time to get out of the darkness and into the light...and when that light is shed...yes all of our weakness will be shown in plain sight...but thats good...no need to hide it...
Much of the time we just need to get out of our own way...and just flow...it is just that easy. When we are in discord with our true selves we are just closing the flow of divine grace that surrounds us and is in us. Just step out of the way...focus on the good things you want in your life...and let the magic of the universe provide...as you make everyday a masterpiece called "your life." Take it...it's yours!!!!

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger