Steady Strength

23.3.07


Here I am pictured with Ana Forrest...after doing two 3 hour intensives...and all I can say is wow! It is always inspiring when one sees an example of pure strength...mentally, physically, and spiritually. To observe all three aspects of strength so vibrantly in someone can really transform you...and to whole heartedly begin to face your fears or at the very least be aware of what they are is just the beginning. Having a commitment to being...even if it is uncomfortable can teach you invaluable information about yourself...and to be with that uncomfortable side of yourself...at the other side of it comes grace...comes empowerment...pretty cool stuff. I walked away from Ana really feeling that I gained useful tools for not only my yoga practice but for my life in general. What an amazing women...and inspiration. I am very grateful to have met her and learn from her. It is always useful to seek out others who raise your vibration...bringing you in alignment with who you really are. Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

yogini girmander said...

girl look at you go - blogging nearly everyday!


mwahahaha i have now created a new geek!!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger