Release Control

8.4.07

Finally I am ready to release control...for so many reasons. I am tired of having everything figured out. Its fun...being in that space of not knowing what is going to happen next. It does sound scary at times...but being in this open space has been so freeing. Having that trust in the universe taking care of the details always brings about the best scenario for growth and learning...even expansion.
I have also learned that this way of being does not mean being passive in life...what really matters is what we bring our focus on...and some how...some way life works out for the best...
Who knows...it's worth a try...doing this not having to be in control thing. So far it has bode well. It feels pretty good. When I 'release' I feel it is easier to connect to my higher wisdom...my higher self...and quite frankly this is a good place to be. Peace.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger