Don't Fear...

26.7.07















Practice this morning...whoa...how funny...I feel like its beginning to be a bit of a marathon session. Sharath...when adjusting me in backbending told me "don't fear"...Yeah...he's on to something...he's on to me...how in the heck does he now...Because I'll admit there has been a little bit of worry that has popped up...I'm only human...right? Here I am again...surrender...surrender...surrender...my new mantra...
So...yeah...there is some big shifting going on...not only in my body...but in my mind...and the power that resides there...we can manifest great things. My spine has been more sore than its ever been in my life...and its not a bad painful sore...its the type of sore where things are moving...expanding. Heck! Maybe I'll grow an inch or two? Wouldn't that be nice...Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

I grew 1/2" since starting yoga - there's hope for you yet girlfriend. Love you lots. K

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger