Embrace

10.7.07















"The cloak of the past is cut from patches of feeling, and sewn with rebus threads. Most of the time, the best we can do is wrap it around ourselves for comfort or drag it behind us as we struggle to go on. But everything has its cause and its meaning. Every life, every love, every action and feeling and thought has its reason and significance: its beginning, and the part it plays in th end. Sometimes, we do see. Sometimes, we see the past so clearly, and read the legend of its parts with such acuity, that every stitch of time reveals its purpose, and a kind of messages enfolded in it. Nothing in any life, no matter how well or poorly lived, is wiser than failure or clearer than sorrow. And in the tiny, precious wisdom that they give us, even those dread and hated enemies suffering and failure, have their reason and their right to be."
(excerpt from Shantaram ~ by Gregory David Roberts)

In India...life is simple...in India...its all about being mellow...just what I needed prior to coming here. India...has definitely gotten under my skin...and it will always be a part of my soul. Coming here is one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. Already, I have had the chance to let go of so much stuff...But, even after talking to various interesting people I have met here...I have come to notice how much more I can still let go of...and its a beautiful thing to be aware of. The stripping down process...to allow a deeper part of myself to come through...isn't always easy...but with time, and focus...anything is possible. I truly know this to be true. Again, I am so thankful for the lessons I have learned...and I have been blessed to be in the presence of so many inspiring...beautiful people. Peace.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger