Head, Heart, and Being

19.7.07















"When the body functions spontaneously, that is called instinct. When the soul functions spontaneously, that is called intuition. They are alike and yet far away from each other. Instinct is of the body--the gross; and intuition is of the soul--the subtle. And between the two is the mind, the expert, which never functions spontaneously. Mind means knowledge. Knowledge can never be spontaneous. Instinct is deeper than intellect and intuition is higher than intellect. Both are beyond the intellect, and both are good."
~Osho


This week I've had some interesting experiences...ever since deepening my backbend... After practice I have my normal routine...chat a bit...drink some chai & coconut water...go home shower...get ready for my day. But, I've been having some tremors...like my hands start to shake a bit. So...I asked someone about it...who I trust...and he seemed to think that my nervous system is being stimulated...Huh?...I'll say...I'm just worried I'm about to rocket to the moon or something...Well...I guess that wouldn't be so bad...

Went into town today with a friend and picked up a book about intuition...by Osho...Ever since coming here I've had some interesting moments of clarity...its almost scary...like how to handle it...I'm starting this interesting path of learning how to trust it...and go with it...we'll see what happens. Peace.


0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger