"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."
~Anais Nin

I love the above quote...It has really rung true for me. Not only did I throw my dreams into space like a kite...but most of my money too! But, that's me. And, I have always been pretty resourceful. Open to trying new things...leaving caution to the wind. A dear friend I met in Mysore told me you can always make more money...but the experiences you create and live for are worth something. They are worth everything.
Now I know my life will never be the same...I'm not the same...the shift has taken place and has continued. I couldn't even fight it if I tried. This flower is slowly starting to bloom into something...in due time. I've made many new friends...and have really learned to appreciate the ones that I have. Its amazing. I've found love...unexpectedly, like a strong magnetic force that drew me in...in a way that feels like it was beyond my control. And yes, I fell in love with a country...India. When I go back...its gonna feel like coming home. Another home. It feels good to have several places that feel that way. That bring out a different part of yourself. It nice. Its all good. So...let's see what happens next...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger