The Essence Of Desire

5.1.08

The Essence of Desire

I did not
have to ask my heart what it wanted,
because of all the desires I have ever known just one did I cling to
for it was the essence of all desire:

to hold beauty in
my soul's arms.

~St. John of the Cross




As usual Fridays are dedicated to Primary Series...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

I had several meltdowns today...I dunno...I don't get it. It all started yesterday...soooooo many emotions coursing through me and I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm confused...on every level. So, I won't go into detail, because nothing seems to make sense...

Doing my best to be present with what is...even though it sucks at the moment...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger