Too Many Thoughts

6.4.08

Be strong then, and enter into your own body;
there you have a solid place for your feet.
Think about it carefully!
Don't go off somewhere else!
Kabir says this: just throw away all thoughts of
imaginary things,
and stand firm in that which you are.

~Kabir


Took much of my day to read, read, read...is that healthy? Lately, I always seem to have my nose stuck in a book.

Practice today felt as if I was moving in sloooowwww motion. My mind was heavy with tons of random thoughts. All those images can really weigh a girl down. I did my best to observe, but I found myself being taken over by this dance in my head, and then I would snap out it and be like...where was I again?...strange. I'm not a big fan of practices like this. However, on the other hand, when my mind is cluttered, its a sign of something else going on. I'm harboring a dash of worry in there too...not fun...(sigh).




I couldn't resist...I had to add this little tid-bit in here...I always enjoy Bill Maher's candor...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger