Labeling

16.5.08



In the nakedness the spirit finds its rest, for when it covets nothing, nothing raises it up, and nothing weighs it down.

~St. John of the Cross


In the last several days I've been going through all of my old posts and labeling them...more of a time consuming task than I first gathered. Nevertheless it was the first time I've gone back and read past entries. I'm sitting here wondering what happened to my enthusiasm? What I wrote while in India left me feeling like what happened to that girl who was filled with faith and excitement? She seems to have disappeared at the moment. Maybe I can drag her out one of these days. But, I'm where I'm at for a reason. Acceptance, acceptance, acceptance...letting go, letting go, letting go. Gotta clear the old to bring in the new...and, no one said it was gonna be easy or necessarily feel good all the time. My trip to India was a wonderful spring board into a new way of life for me, and the whole concept of sitting in the unknown. I probably have a way of sounding like a broken record, but since writing this blog I don't think there has ever been a time in my life where I've had to contemplate so much, and for good reason...much has changed and shifted.

Speaking of the unknown...I'll be moving to Asia at the end of June. Once again, entering into something new all on my own. It's a bit daunting, and scary...but that's okay. Sometimes I wonder if I'll be lonely...or if I'll feel a bit isolated because of the language barrier...but, I guess there is no need to worry or harp on something that hasn't even happened yet.


Mystic: One who seeks a direct experience of the divine through various forms of meditation.



Practice this morning was simple and uneventful. Moved through primary and part of 2nd again. The body feels more at balance now...

2 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

WOW! I just had to pick my jaw up off the table!! I am SO excited for you and the new door that has opened for you~ Moving to Asia...a dream of mine, coming true in you!
I wish you always only the best in all that you do in your life~You are an inspiring girl!
Love,
Tracy

peaceloveyoga said...

Well, its not quite India...but I will be much closer there than I am now...xoxoxox. :) Thank you for the well wishes.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger