Explore Dream Discover

23.6.08



Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

~ Mark Twain



Wow. I'm wondering how I've been able to keep my head on straight the last several days. Luckily, I still made it to my mat yesterday, and today. When the everyday gets more chaotic I need the practice more than ever...and, hold such value for my friends and family as well. It used to not always be that way. But, I gotta tell ya, I've felt such love and support lately that it overshadows any type of negativity that has come my way. Somehow with this bit of greater strength, I feel better equipped not to get embroiled in it. For once, I feel that I take a piece of those who have touched me in my heart as a part of me...I feel as if its not just me anymore...and, its not all about me either. If feels better to come from this place... it's more expansive...more light.

Now. I must pack. Ugh. My trouble is gonna be the books I wanna take. Its all a matter of how much I want to weigh myself down. In the end, I guess keeping it simple is best.

So. As of late, I've been feeling more comfortable living in the mystery. Me and a friend of mine where talking about how easy it is to get caught up in always wanting to know everything. I can't say I've learned any of these lessons by choice...lol...for they were more thrust upon me. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have had it any other way...and many times it can be a scary place to sit. Now, I feel it is time to find more stability along with being open and free spirited. It's as if the universe had to swing the pendulum so far to one side to wake me up...funny how that works. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It may not have felt the most fun going through it...but I'm still in one piece...so there is always something to celebrate!

Explore. Dream. Discover. When pondering what the purpose of life is. I'm just so over the struggle. Yes, there will be challenges. But, the one thing I have taken to heart is how beautiful it is to move through life with openness and innocence. When I think back to many of my happiest times it stemmed from that. Always looking...observing with a fresh perspective...setting judgments aside. No past...No future...only today.


The first thing you learn in life is you're a fool. The last thing you learn is you're the same fool. Sometimes I think I understand everything. Then I regain consciousness.


~Ray Bradbury

Lol...

1 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

i'm so excited for you!!!!
let the journey begin~
xxoo

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger