Ready to Embark

1.4.09


Photo by David Fredriksson

Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it's a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.

~ Miriam Beard


Getting ready to embark tomorrow. In many ways I'm ready to go. In another, it hasn't hit me I'm leaving. Strange how easy it is to feel at home in Mysore. It's a good life.

Practice with Sarawati has been nice. A different energy. Refreshing. Not that one energy is better than the other, simply a pleasant change of pace. A good way to end my stay here. Quietly.

The culmination of experience has been priceless. I've made connections that truly mean something in the larger scope of my life. This, I am extremely grateful for. Experience is priceless. Matters of the heart are eternal. Material possessions, labels, status, come and go, like changing weather patterns.

I try not to get too caught up in the future. I've been taught that NOW is all there is. However, so much has changed and I feel that even more interesting events will continue to develop. Gonna ride this wave as best I can.

One thing I know for sure is I love discovering new things and new places. Travel and experience fuel me. It's true.

I've taken the month of March as an opportunity to self reflect and just be. Reading, writing...more reading and more writing has been the routine. Oh yeah...and eating and practicing too. It's been good. There is a season for stillness and a season for action.

I'm ready for some action.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger