Listen

16.8.09

"You must want to know the truth more than you want to feel secure in order to fully awaken to the fact that you are nothing but Awakeness itself."

(Adyashanti)


Waking up to the truth can shake the very foundation you stand on. I remember when I stopped with the busy-ness of life, and had a moment of clarity, finally having the opportunity to acknowledge, look, and come to terms with what was right in front of me. All it took was a glimpse, in the silence, and with that, my world shifted miraculously, and continues to.

To be able to admit I was living in insanity, even though on the outside it coincided with what the norm considered normal, gave me a burst of inner freedom. Being guided by my inner compass, even though it thrust me further into the inner reaches of uncertainty, has carved a path that has gone far beyond what I could have imagined. It's not about living a supposed glamorous life, I'm not even close, but coming from a place of simplicity, and chartering the depth of the soul, when not too frightened by it, has left me profoundly silent with a taste of what this eternal place feels like.

It's simply time to listen, and know without a doubt, this is where it ends, and this is where it begins.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger