5.12.09


There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there’s something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that he held up for me to see. The strength that I will never be able to say.

(Crazy/Beautiful)

Ah. Yes. What a lovely experience. To be shown love in all it's beauty, to then have it begin to dissolve those dark places still held inside. Enraptured to a place that heals. That ultimately sets me free. Defenses, walls, come crumbling down. Old patterns cease in the face of genuine, heartfelt love. Nothing is more true. Nothing is more real. Nothing is more worth living than that.

4 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

I can tell who that is straight away! DF you were and Are still adorable!! xxx

peaceloveyoga said...

yes. true. xoxoxox.

Tiffany said...

OMG ha ha how adorable!

peaceloveyoga said...

yes. love the sweater, too! ;-)

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger