Skin Deep

19.12.09



"Prayer is not a request; prayer is a song. Prayer is our humble answer to the inconceivable surprise of living."

(Abraham Heschel)


Ah. Love Saturdays. Day of rest ...

It's snowing again. It's gotten even colder. Now I get to play the game of how much cold I can stand. Just remember this:

"Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder."

Translation: There is no bad weather, only bad clothing.


My boyfriend, whose Swedish, obviously, reminds me of this. Although, they must have thicker blood here.Thick blood. Beautiful people. On average, I would have to say Swedes are a good looking people. There isn't a day goes by I don't see a stunning beauty. I'm not sure what it is. The stature, something in the eyes. The energy. There's something real about the attractiveness. No falseness or artificiality. Haven't been able to put my finger on it, as of yet. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and goes much further than skin deep.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger