Winding Down

26.1.10

Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing everything. At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day.

(Rainer Maria Rilke)

The week is winding down as we prepare to leave for India. Good thing. We're about to get plummeted with another winter storm! Temps will be dropping as well as more snow. Yikes! Will be nice to experience a sub-tropical climate once again. Ahhhh. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

I facilitated my first workshop in Stockholm last weekend and couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share the practice with or a better host as Yogayama. I'm continually amazed how deep the practice inspires no matter what country I travel to. Movement and breath always translate perfectly and not much can be explained beyond that.

Across boarders there is always common ground to connect to. Through differences, I've seen that under it all we are the same. In that, I've learned to understand the contrast the collective energy of varying cultures contains. Instead of immediately turning to judgment and comparing, I practice bringing it back to appreciation. I love that. I love the contrast. I love how under the contrast we all basically crave the validation of genuine love and unification. No matter what.

In the months I've been living in Sweden I feel it's been a transitional period of assimilating and getting my "feet wet," per say. Then off to India to experience deepening into the practice. And when back, it's gonna have to be a full fledged diving into a life here.

Step by step. Like entering into a new posture ... all I need to do is breathe.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger