Ashtanga Yoga Unlimited

26.5.11


“The quickest way to still the mind is to move the body”  (Gabrielle Roth)


It's already been a challenge keeping up with blog posts lately, so naturally I started another blog, hahaha. Naturally. Why? Well, as you know I've started a new Mysore program from scratch here in Stockholm. This being the third Mysore program I've been a part of. Going in, I new it would be an undertaking that would take a fair amount of work and energy. The good kind of hard work. Teaching at this level can be harder on the body, especially when keeping up my own daily practice. With more physicality to endure the first few months have felt like some type of high level athletic training, and really it's all mental. Getting up extra early adds to the whole meaning of tapas. My word. Another form of mental training, really. I don't use it as a badge of honor. It only highlights what discipline can add to life. With discipline comes freedom. Crazy? Yes, at times it feels like that. But on a simpler level it's just a new habit being formed. Nothing is being taken anything away, it's adding to.  


So, the other blog. Well, I've launched another blog centered around the practice of Ashtanga yoga and the Mysore program I am facilitating at Yogayama. This blog, Peaceloveyoga, will continue. I'll be carrying forward posting on yoga per usual on a personal level regarding my own experiences with practice, insights, and thoughts. You know, things I debate and contemplate. I've got an active mind. if you couldn't tell already. It's like a mine field, haha. Stay tuned. 


The new blog, Ashtanga Yoga Unlimited, will be centered around Ashtanga yoga, practice, teaching, philosophy, and theory, all supporting the community of Mysore practitioners in Stockholm and extending out worldwide. Interested? Please visit if you feel so inclined. We have some interesting projects and ideas in the pipeline for the future. When the creative juices start to flow it's best go with it. Fun. Fun. Sharing this practice has been beyond rewarding. It's all about community at the end of the day. Already I've started to see people transform. Shed. Come alive. I can't say it enough how powerful this practice is. So in that way as we connect to ourselves, I'd like to put energy toward connecting together, as people, as practitioners, to all on the path of discovery. 


Namasté



0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger