Workshop Journal: Athens, Greece

18.3.14





Last weekend I traveled to Athens, Greece for the second time conducting an Ashtanga yoga workshop. I loved the Greek people and the country before and this second time it only reaffirmed my experience and love for this amazing place. Of course the land is beautiful, but even more so are it's people. Warm, open, fun-loving, it really brought into perspective how important it is to look to the brighter side of life. A reminder we can all use from time to time.

The weekend went entirely too fast. As the saying goes, time flies when you are having fun and on so many levels I did. Honestly however, sharing this practice no matter where I go is a blessing. Leaving Athens I felt as if my heart was bursting by the kindness, generosity and enthusiasm of the people there. It goes without saying, the practice has a way of connecting us together in way that goes deeper because we are actively discovering our higher nature. One that we all share.

Thank you House of Yoga!


A BIG thank you to Saavas and Sofia at House of Yoga!





My sister from another mother, Sofia!




0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger